The use of railway cars is an effective method for transporting commodities. It is commonly a faster form of land transportation, compared to truck transportation. A single freight train is also capable of transporting a much greater cargo than a single truck. This gives it a significant advantage of trucking, because the larger scale results in decreased transportation costs, as there is less manpower and energy required to haul the same amount of cargo.
Our Transport Services Include:
- Provision of railway rolling stock (gondola cars, covered wagons, platforms);
- Organization and support of cargo transportation;
- Payment of railway tariffs for the territories of the Russian Federation, CIS countries;
- Interaction with different departments of JSC «Russian Railways»;
- Shipper's service for any station of Krasnoyarsk and East-Siberia Railways.
- Informing the client about the movement of goods.
Successful regular implementation of tender projects for the oil and gas, metallurgical and coal-energy industries allows us to take a leading position among export-forwarding companies.
- 166 144 thousand tons of cargo is transported by railcars
We work throughout the Urals, Siberia and the Far East: Krasnoyarsk, East Siberian, Transbaikal, West Siberian, Far East, Sverdlovsk, Gorky Railways. There are 5 branches of the company (Irkutsk, Krasnoyarsk, Novokuznetsk, Ulan-Ude, Bratsk) for operational cooperation with shippers in Siberia and the Far East.